On Sunday 22nd May we are holding a QUAD KIDS club competition at the track. This is open to ALL paid up members in all ages - there will be no training on this day. Each age group should not take longer than two hours, so we should be finished by 12 o’clock.
- Registration is at 8.45 for the under 9’s and under 11’s with a starting time of 9.15.
- Registration for under 13’s and above is at 9.30am and starting at 10am.
- Under 9’s doing 50m, standing long jump, mini vortex and 400m,
- Under 11's doing 75m, long jump, vortex, 600m,
- U13's and above 100m and 800m, vortex and long jump.
There is space for tents, chairs etc around part of the track. We will have refreshments, cakes and sweets available. Anyone who is available to help on the refreshments or make some cakes, please let us. The more the merrier!
Please also make sure no dogs are running around as these must be kept on a lead at all times and any little siblings are not left to run across the track as there will be a lot of athletes around. Parents are only allowed to walk around the outside of the track and not cross it into the middle.
There is NO PARKING at the track. Please do not drive up to the track and drop off either. This defeats the object of traffic on the drive. Please make sure you park at the water meadow car park .